Tuesday, April 27, 2010

12 Weeks Old


I'm ready for my next adventure with my "GO GO GO" hat from Auntie Teddy and Uncle Kevin!

I love my new "Montana outfit" from Auntie Amy and Uncle Micah!

My mommy pushed me in the BOB jogging stroller this weekend in my first road race - the 5 mile Ice Breaker. It was nice of my Papa to come back and run with us across the finish line! He was one of the top finishers overall!

I love when mommy reads me "Cat in the Hat" from Grandpa Mike and Grandma Donna.

Another favorite book of mine is Brown Bear Brown Bear, What do you See?

2 comments:

  1. Way to go in the race, you guys! Clearly Holden has very loving, nurturing parents with all the fun outings and reading. See you soon!
    HUGS!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We read The Cat in the Hat tonight, too!

    ReplyDelete