Wednesday, May 5, 2010

3 Months Old!


I'm getting much better at my "tummy time"...notice how I'm holding up my head more. Of course it helps that Papa is also doing "tummy time" with me!

I got to hang out with some of the athletes at the Argos End-of-the-Season Track Banquet on Monday but they said I was too little to try any of the cake!

I said goodbye to some more of the Argo Runnerts today after they finished their finals. I told them I can't wait to be pushed in the jogging stroller when they return after summer break!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Holden! I see your Dad and Mr. Lion are cheering you on during tummy time. See you very soon!
    XOXO,
    Emma (and Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holden you are getting bigger and stronger every day, Keep working out and you'll be walking soon.
    Love and Prayers, Grandma D & grandpa Stephen

    ReplyDelete