Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mommy's Birthday


Yesterday my mommy woke up to lots of presents from my Papa, friends, and family for her birthday. I helped her open all of them! My gift to mommy was sleeping in to 7 a.m....I set a new record of almost 10 1/2 hours of sleep through the night.

Then I hung out with mommy when friends and family called her throughout the day to wish her a happy birthday.

Finally my mommy shared a BIG birthday cake with the Argo Cross-Country team. My parents welcomed all the new and returning athletes and parents last night at a pizza dinner on campus kicking off the pre-season.

5 comments:

  1. Emma: "Baby Holden! Holden, Holden. Hi Holden!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice present for your mommy Holden - way to go! Can you teach that to Kate? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful day. Especially the sleeping present. Way to go, Holden!

    ReplyDelete