Monday, April 4, 2011

Missoula Get-Away


There is still snow in the mountains for our adventure runs but that doesn't stop my parents.

Taking a break on the way to Missoula to stretch out my legs in the back of our truck.

We saw some Bighorn Sheep on the way.


I got to stay up way past my bedtime for a walk along the river. I'm enjoying the view up here!

My Papa explained I have some Native American heritage in my blood.

We made sure to find a hotel with an indoor pool. (Don't worry Evan, I'm still practicing my strokes to beat Uncle Moo's record!)


I spent the whole day Saturday cheering on the Argos at the meet hosted by the University of Montana. Ander ran so well he wanted to toss me into the air a few times.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Ander and yeah Holden. You keep cheering those Argos on. What a fun way to celebrate a great run. Hugs and kisses to you, you "Little Argo."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are practicing Holden, Uncle Moo's records have stood for a long time. Someone needs to get him off his high horse and you are the only hope.

    ReplyDelete