Thursday, May 26, 2011

Special visit with the Dubow family


Emma and I had a blast playing at all sorts of parks near her house!

I'm still learning to hug Emma back, but she was very sweet with all the practice she gave me.

Seeing the elephants were definitely in my "top 3" at the zoo!! I also loved the zebras and the giraffes.

I was very brave petting all sorts of goats and sheep at the zoo!

Emma and her mommy made a creative 'nested hand print' at Wee Play. You can see me in the background proudly walking all around the room for about 5 minutes with the picture I had colored.

I carefully watched Emma show me how to use the musical catepillar at Wee Play.

I also watched her demonstrate how to go down the roller coaster on her little car....backwards!!

My mommy and I fell in love with Emma's new little sister Lily. She spent many hours snuggling with her mommy Janie.

I already miss my buddy Emma!

The Dubow family shared an evening storytime before bed.

A funny highlight of the trip was seeing Emma's "scary face"! She learned it at Wee Play. Her mommy hadn't caught it on film yet. She definitely kept us all laughing!

It was sad to say goodbye but I sure did enjoy watching all the airplanes land and take off at the airport on the way home. I was so exhausted I slept the entire way on BOTH of my 2 hours flights back to Montana. Thanks for the amazing visit Janie, Josh, Emma and Lily!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Holden, you looked like you had fun with Emma. Hugs and kisses to you "Big Boy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Holden is now! How fast they grow up. Enjoyed the pictures of you at the Dubow's. I look forward to meeting Lily next month and hope to see you and your family sometime soon. When are you coming to WA?
    Love,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete