Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Visiting friends and family


Betty is 92 years old. I didn't mind being tickled by her! She and Otto (also 92 years old) just retired from pastoring a church on Samish Island this year....amazing!

I had a blast playing tag, coloring, blowing bubbles and sharing a meal with the Lassinger family - good long time friends of my parents.


My papa and grandma D were busy preparing seafood for our BBQ. I couldn't get enough of the fresh barbecued salmon and crab! We've missed fresh seafood living in Montana.





Grandma D gave me my second haircut. Mommy watched carefully for some tips or techniques for future haircuts.


Thanks Grandma D for hosting us...it was fun meeting your new dog Chakota too!




Uncle Micah (Moo) gave my cousin Lola a wild ride in their back yard!


Lola was very good at sharing all her toys with me during our visit...including her bath toys.



Then it was my turn to try a wild ride...of course Lola was there to supervise.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Holden, you looked like you had fun with your cousin Lola and Uncle Moo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Way to go, Grandma D.! Looks like a wonderful visit (and congrats, Darlene, on the new dog!).
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've been having a great time visiting family and friends!

    ReplyDelete