Monday, April 29, 2013

Conference Track & Field Championships

 We had a full three days in Santa Barbara this past weekend for our conference track & field championships. My friend Jaden and I enjoyed watching all the events from the fence line.
 We also enjoyed "playing the drums" on the food cooler by our team tent.
 My brother was exhausted the first day and slept almost 3 hours in the team tent. All the talking and cheering from our athletes didn't seem to bother his sleep.
 I helped papa talk to his athletes.
My mama just missed me standing unassisted in this picture. After the meet was over...our team cheered wildly for me when I successfully stood all by myself! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Karen it looks like you and your brother had 3 days of "Fun in the sun" in Santa Barbara. I'm so glad the team is coaching you on your standing workouts. Hugs and kisses to you and your big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Karen, you make a great assistant coach, helping your papa talk with the athletics. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete