Friday, November 22, 2013

Final Day of Preschool

 Thursday was my last day at Light of Christ Preschool before my family moves up to Washington after Thanksgiving. I gave a special farewell hug to my good friend Ryan.
 Caleb was my best friend at preschool. Although we were all smiles and willing to make silly faces for the camera...our moms were quite teary-eyed during our final farewell. It's hard to make such a good friend and have to say goodbye so soon.

 Miss Boetsch was an excellent teacher. I'll miss her very much. I won't forget my first teacher.
We also said goobye to my mom's good friend Nicole on Thursday. We'll miss hanging out with her on a regular basis as she lived just over an hour from us.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Holden what great friends you made and what a wonderful teacher. Hugs and kisses to you Big Boy. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to say so many goodbyes. We are sure looking forward to all of your hellos. And we wish you could bring Nicole with you!

    ReplyDelete