Monday, February 2, 2015

Holden's 5th Birthday

 I was awarded a special crown while my class sang happy birthday today at pre school.
 It was a special treat to bring Karen, grandma, and mama to school with me this morning.
 Karen LOVED doing all the "big kid" activities I do at pre school.
 Then Papa, Uncle Kevin, and Auntie Teddy met us at Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. What a fun place! The last time mama was at a Chuck E. Cheese was 20 years ago (for cousin Dakota's 1st birthday - grandma Karen and grandpa John were there too).
 Uncle Kevin was like a big kid playing all the games with me!
 First round of gifts...
 Uncle Kevin helped me build this REALLY COOL pirate ship with blocks.
 We're so glad Auntie Teddy and Uncle Kevin could visit our house for the first time.
 Papa came home early (right after practice) as I was very excited to open gifts! Then we had my favorite dinner (mama's lasagna).
 Darth Vader is now my newest outfit for my dress-up box! I wore it for most of the night and even fell asleep in it (minus the mask).
 .
 Karen was confident I could blow out all the candles!
 We gobbled down my Star Wars birthday cake (and of course a little ice cream)!
This will be a birthday to remember. Thank you so much grandma D, Uncle Kevin, and Auntie Teddy for helping the 'Brewer 4' celebrate!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Holden, that was a really fun 5th Birthday. I so enjoyed visiting your school with your mama and Karen. That was my first time to Chuck E Cheese. What a 'Funtastic Day' hugs and kisses to you Big boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you picked lasagna for your birthday dinner. I think you mama made the best Star Wars cake ever. Yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Uncle Kevin and Auntie Teddy came to celebrate your birthday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Holden! We're so glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special day, Holden! Must be fun to be 5! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete