Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Summer Hummer

I attended Summer Hummer (Vacation Bible School at my church this summer) with 800 other campers. It was an amazing week!
My mom was the head counselor for another group of 5-year-old boys. Here they are doing a craft. 
Look for me singing worship songs in this group!

 Karen also got to participate with the "Future Summer Hummer" group for kids 3 and under.
 Mama got picked to go on stage during the final assembly for a silly science experiment.
 We had a blast at the family fun night on the final day of camp.


We performed all the songs we learned for the families that came to the fun night. We've already marked our calendar for Summer Hummer 2016!

2 comments:

  1. 800?! What a way to reach the community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah what fun. Looks like maybe I should take vacation that week next year

    ReplyDelete