Friday, June 4, 2010

Brewer Family Friday


Today was my 4 month apointment. Can you believe the nurse made me wait for my doctor in nothing but a diaper? Good thing I had this blanket to stay warm! I had to get more immunization shots. I stayed strong; it was probably tougher on Mommy than me. I weighed in at 14 pounds (in the 34th percentile) and measured 27.9 inches (in the 99th percentile).

After my doctor's appointment, we went to Books and Babies at the local library. My favorite part is singing songs with Mommy and the other kids!

Later on today Papa did a bunch of yard work and even caught a little Prairie Dog. He released it at the Buffalo Jump State Park 3 miles away...hoping it won't come back to dig more tunnels in our yard!

I ended the day wearing a new Onesie to thank my Papa for all his work outside and bringing me to all my appointments today.

4 comments:

  1. Holden you look way cool in your red shirt. I'm glad you were so brave at the doctor's appointment. Hugs and kisses Grandma D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holden you look like you are having so much fun at Books and Babes. Keep on learning. Hugs and Kisses Grandma D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good boy, Holden, and so sweet, cute and lovable!!
    We miss you!
    XOXO,
    Janie and Emma

    ReplyDelete