Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cupcake Decorating


I helped my mommy make carrot cake cupcakes for the team to decorate after practcice on my birthday. I chose a snowman theme. Here I am overseeing the decorating with Brian (senior, captain, long jumper) on the team. The team also wrote down some advice and a memory of me for a time capsule I get to open when I turn 16!

I got to judge each athlete's "snowman" cupcake and the winner got a prize! Taylor had a creative black bow tie she made with black licorice.


I successfully blew out the 2 candles on this snowman cupcake!


This was the winning cupcake!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great 2nd Birthday Party with yummy carrot cake cupcakes. So who made the winning cupcake? Hugs and kisses to you "Big Boy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the time capsule idea. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete