Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Time to Disneyland!











Thank you Nancy (a colleague of my papa's) who gave us free tickets to explore the park!
Tarzan's Treehouse! 











Toad's Wild Adventure Ride!











Dumbo the flying elephant!
Toontown firetruck!











Lots of people watching !










Sharing the day with my mama's longtime friends Mary, Janie and Nicole!
Taking a mid-day nap, my mama's friends babysat my sister and me so my parents could go on the Haunted House Ride by themselves! 









Minutes before we were planning to leave the park, I spotted Mickey and Minnie coming right for us on Main Street. We were at the front of the line to get a picture with them (instead of waiting the usual 45 minutes to get a picture/autograph).

2 comments:

  1. Emma LOVES these and really wants to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Holden, you have been to Disneyland - Yeah! And you got some really cool pictures too!. You can tell me all about it when I see you. Hugs and kisses to you "Big Boy"

    ReplyDelete