Monday, May 7, 2012

Pirate Party

I know Evan and Nathan had a great time at Owen's pirate birthday party earlier this year! My friend Niko also had a pirate party this weekend as he turned 4. Here I am taking a break from all the activities to enjoy a "pirate snack".









We all looked on as Niko opened the treasure map that lead us to a hidden treasure chest.












I got several swings at the pinata with this pirate sword!









The girls loved helping with Karen!









We had fun playing "pin-the-treasure-chest on the X".  We had blind folds on earlier.
I had a blast wearing my pirate outfit and saying "Arrrggghh" the rest of the afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun party! We still play with the pirate garb that we got at Owen's party and sometimes Nathan randomly calls out, "Arrrr Matey!" Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holden you're and amazing pirate. So Holden what do pirates eat? Hugs and kisses to you, you Little Buckaroo.

    ReplyDelete