Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meeting cousin Violet and visiting others too!

My brother, Holden, and my papa stayed home for their own adventures while my mommy and I flew up to Washington to meet my newest cousin, Violet May Rieke. We also saw a lot of other special friends and family during our quick trip!
 It turns out Uncle Moo is just as silly with his own newborn daughter!
 Auntie Amy looked amazing only 11 days after the birth of her second daughter!
 Uncle Moo and baby Violet.
 My mommy and her new niece!
 Auntie Teddy and her new niece!
 Cousin Lola showing how athletic she is!
 Lola getting ready for swim lessons.
 Lola practicing floating on her back.
 Going to chuch with Grandma D! Thanks also for the amazing meal with the Grohs family!
 Meeting my mommy's longtime friend Dani and 2 of her 3 boys.
 Charlie was so sweet!
 Owen loves dinosaurs but took a break to hold me!
 Meeting Elsa's pet hamster!
 Practicing more tummy time with Nathan and Evan.
 Snuggling with my mommy's longtime friend - Holly.
 Sharing a beautiful afternoon and lunch in Katy's back yard.
Ending our trip to Washington visiting my uncle Jerry. He showed my uncles his neat antique cars.


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your trip, Rachel! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Karen, you and your mommy sure had some great adventures while you were up here in Washington. Hugs and kisses to the Brewers 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad we missed you on your visit - looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete