Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mommy's Birthday Hike

Since we were traveling back from Mammoth Lakes on the 11th, we went for an adventure hike after church on Sunday to help celebrate mommy's birthday. We were rewarded with a fun creek to explore!

 My parents tried rolling up my pants to keep me from getting wet...but I eventually got soaked.
 Karen supervised from the shore.

 Once my clothes were all wet...I decided to run most of the way back to our truck in nothing but a diaper!

 All that running wore me out!

 We took my mommy out to the Olive Garden to finish out a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a very happy birthday, Rachel! Love Holden's birthday party hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Holden, sure looks like you and your baby sister had fun on your mommy's birthday. Hugs and kisses to all of you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holden, you are too cute in your cowboy hat. Happy birthday, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete