Thursday, January 23, 2014

Exploring a new trail

 Mommy didn't get up early enough to do her daily 'dark run' before taking Holden to preschool, so I got to be her little 'running buddy' in the BOB this morning. With a chance to run with the sun up...she tried the Chehalis Western Trail that stretches 22 miles through Thurston County (and even connects with the 14 mile Yelm-Tenino Trail that uncle Micah and auntie Amy often run on).
We are seriously amazed by all the lakes and little bodies of water in SW Washington....we counted 6 bodies of water on our run today!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Karen, I'm sure you had a great adventure today. You soon will be running along side your mama. Hugs and kisses to you "Baby Girl." I only say that because you smile every time I do, so I'll say it again "Baby Girl."

    ReplyDelete