Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Breakfast with Mr. Monkey


I shared a breakfast of banana oatmeal, banana yogurt, banana muffins and banana juice with my friend Mr. Monkey this morning.

He was still hungry...so I went to the oven to get him some more oatmeal and bread.



My mommy is so excited to have a new camera card for her camera, as she hasn't been able to "blog" in awhile...we lost all the pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to Zion National Park due to our unfortunate "camera problems". But she made sure to capture my breakfast with Mr. Monkey this morning!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your lost pictures! That is a sickening feeling, isn't it? These are great, though. I got the feeling from the first picture that Mr. Monkey might gobble up all of Holden's meal the minute he looked away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Holden, Mr. Mokey looks reall big, he must eat alot of bananas. I'll have to try some banana yogurt when you are here. I will make sure I have lots of bananas too :o) Hugs and kisses to you "Little Man."

    ReplyDelete