Thursday, November 1, 2012

Very Full Halloween Day

Papa took this picture of us before he headed to work. We were in costume for much of the day!
 We started off the morning trick-or-treating and visiting with residents at a local senior center.

 Then we went to a park to enjoy the sunshine. I liked looking at Karen through my new kaleidoscope!
 After a quick lunch and nap we went to Concordia to help our parents oversee a Halloween practice. All the athletes dressed in costume and competed in fun relay events!
 We ended the day attending a free Fall Fest hosted by our church. I had a blast on some of the little rides like this flying elephant. I waved every time around!

 I was absolutely exhausted after the long day. I actually didn't wake up until just before 11:00 AM the following day...and of course I wanted to wear my police outfit again.

5 comments:

  1. Officer Holden it looks like you put in a very busy day. Great job Officer Holden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Karen you are by far the cutest Strawberry I have ever seen. Hugs and kisses to you and your sweet mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think my comment saved so I'm trying again. That was a very busy policeman and a really cute strawberry! I love the idea of trick or treating at the senior center. I'll have to see if there's anywhere that does that around here. I'll bet the residents loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and exciting day! I'm not surprised Holden was pooped. :) What a cute policeman and his little strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayden, you look so exhausted after that busy Halloween! I bet the senior residents loved you and your sister and wearing your costume all day was really fun!

    ReplyDelete