Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fire Station Open House

 My sister shares the admiration I have for anything related to fire fighting!
 We had a wonderful time this weekend attending the annual open house at the main fire station in Orange County.
 Using the fire hose simulation was a highlight!
 The police department was also present so I made sure to get a bracelet from this policeman.
 We got to see how they maintenance the fire trucks.
 We saw several old classic fire trucks.
 My sister was braver than I was meeting Sparky the fire dog up close. I admired him from afar.
 We sat in the front seat of almost all the fire trucks.


We thanked as many of the firefighters as we could for putting on this neat event as well as serving in this profession.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day learning about what the fire fighters do. Hugs and kisses to you both. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Karen Marie you'll be a great fire fighter. Maybe you'll drive the fire truck, just like I did. Hugs and kisses to you "Big Girl" 😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Holden look at you work that fire hose, way to go. I like being on the nozzle end of the hose. I liked knocking down the fire. Hug and kisses to you Fireman Holden.

    ReplyDelete