Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hunt for the perfect Christmas Tree

 A few weeks ago we went to Allan Acres Tree Farm in Stanwood, WA with Grandma D. She drew a map that provided clues and landmarks to help me find our pre-marked Christmas tree. It was a lot of fun looking for our tree from this look out tower. I then carefully surveyed each row of trees before I finally spotted it. Boy, was I excited!




When it was time to decorate the tree...the bottom branches were especially full of ornaments I carefully hung.
 Karen is holding up one of the new Christmas ornaments we got from Grandma D (with our names engraved on the tag)!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! What a special memory with your Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Karen your very first official Christmas Decoration. Now don't tell your mommy but I have one for you for next year already. Hugs and kisses to you Baby Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Holden you sure made that Christmas tree "Beautiful." You and your papa did a great job cutting it down. I still have it up. Hugs and kisses to you Fireman Holden.

    ReplyDelete