Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter Wonderland!

Our family had so much fun in the snow during our time in Leavenworth this Christmas break.
 Thank you Grandma D for all the winter gear you got me to keep warm in the snow.
My cousin Lola and I helped my papa and uncle Kevin build a HUGE snowman that I named "Ned".

The hill by my mom's old house on Dye Road was PERFECT for sledding!
 My papa was extremely nice pulling Lola and I back up the hill over and over again for lots of sledding adventures!
Karen enjoyed the snow from the comfort of her cozy, warm car seat.
 The lights downtown were extra beautiful with all the snow.
We even got to enjoy an unexpected fireworks show on our walk from downtown Leavenworth to Jenny's place.


2 comments:

  1. Now that looks like a perfect winter fun time in Leavenworth. I really like Ned :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! The snow really was perfect this year, and it looks like you guys took full advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete