Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Young Kodiak Fans

This Christmas break, my family and I (Karen) went to see the Kodiak basketball team in action.
Auntie Teddy was impressed how much I enjoyed watching the game.
 I was so proud of my cousin Johnna...she's such a leader out on the basketball court as the starting point guard for the girl's varsity!
Uncle Kevin had fun holding me at half time...a break from taking detailed stats during the game (just like my grandpa John used to do)!
 Then it was time to watch Uncle Moo in action as the head boy's coach for the Kodiaks. He is an intense and passionate coach...but his players obviously love and respect him!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Karen Marie, you keep watching the Kodiaks because one day I think you'll be playing basketball. Hugs and kisses to you Baby Girl :o)

    ReplyDelete